- akce již proběhla.
Visegrad Perspective on the EU Recovery Plan
22 dubna @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
EU Recovery Plan offers an unprecedented opportunity to invest in revival, sustainability, resilience and innovation potential of our economies. Investment priorities and reforms will be outlined in the national recovery and resilience plans, which should be submitted to the European Commission.
The preparation of the plans should be guided by some principals agreed at the European level, related to the priorities (green transition, digitalisation) as well as the process (inclusiveness, participation).
- What is the progress in the preparation of the national plans?
- Have we involved stakeholders and wider public in the preparation of the plans?
- What are the investment priorities identified by the Visegrad countries? Do they also reflect regional (V4 or wider) perspective?
- H.E. KRZYSZTOF STRZAŁKA, Ambassador of the Republic of Poland in SR
- IVAN MIKLOŠ, Former Minister of Finance of the Slovak Republic, President of MESA10
- MONIKA KUSINA–PYCIŃSKA, Director, European Affairs and International Cooperation Department, Ministry of Development Funds and Regional Policy, Poland
- MARIETTA SZABÓ, Head of Department, RRG Controlling and Audit Department, Office of the Prime Minister, Hungary
- SILVANA JIROTKOVÁ (tbc), Deputy of the Cabinet Minister, Ministry of Industry and Trade, Czech Republic
- ZDENĚK ČECH, Head of Economic Analyses Section, Representation of the European Commission in SR
- RADOVAN GEIST, EURACTIV Slovakia
To attend the event, please register here.
For more information about the event please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stakeholder workshop is organized in cooperation with the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in SR.