- akce již proběhla.
V4 Goes Hydrogen
19 května @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Given the main aims of the European Green Deal, hydrogen may be perceived as one of the key enablers of decarbonization of the heavy industry and transport. The funds and investment opportunities available for hydrogen projects will be mobilizing both public and private investments including the recovery instrument – Next Generation EU.
V4 governments are approving strategic documents to enable the development of hydrogen technologies. The private sector in V4 is also seeking opportunities for the deployment of hydrogen in transport, energy and industry.
– What is the state of play regarding hydrogen in V4 countries?
– How to shape new policies and legislation respecting the differing starting points and technological neutrality in V4?
– What are the priority areas and key actions for successful integration of hydrogen in energy, industry and transport sectors?
– How to steer the development of key pilot projects? Where are the opportunities for cooperation in hydrogen deployment in V4 countries?
- H. E. Krzysztof Strzałka, Ambassador of the Republic of Poland in SR
- Tudor Constantinescu, Principal Adviser to Director General for Hydrogen, European Commission
- Adam Guibourgé-Czetwertyński, Deputy Minister of Climate and Environment, Poland
- Attila Steiner, State Secretary, Ministry of Innovation and Technology, Hungary
- Petr Mervart, Plenipotentiary of the Minister of Industry and Trade for Hydrogen Technologies, Czech Republic
- Peter Blaškovitš, President, Slovak Innovation and Energy Agency
- Irena Jenčová, EURACTIV Slovakia
If you wish to attend the discussion, please register here.
Stakeholder workshop is organized in cooperation with the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in SR.